Wednesday, February 8, 2017

2017 Old Mountain Trail 5K

Digging through my photos for a worse picture than the one I posted in last week's blog post, but it looks like I was actually a little smarter this time and didn't take one. No one needs to see that, especially me. I'd rather see pictures of myself smiling, looking like all is right in the world even when it's not. I'm queen of that smile. It's in nearly every photo on my blog. It's that smile through the pain of a race that I get made fun of for. Haha. It's that smile that only holds on for a split second while the picture takes and then is immediately gone. I like to see those photos because it makes me smile for real; I can forget what came before or after it, whether it's good or bad, and just see the smile in the instant that it did exist. So here's one from this week. It's a real one, and it makes me smile because it's funny and fun.

Action Dave and me at the USATF-NE Awards Banquet on Saturday night
So although this week ended up being WAY worse than the one before, I was busier and had some positives to counteract it. I had my Wilderness EMT Refresher course all day Tuesday, a race and the banquet on Saturday AND some good runs, so I can't complain. I even had a pretty bad head cold for half of the week, but it didn't really affect me until Saturday night and Sunday. By Monday, I felt much better. My mileage was shy of what I wanted, but that I can blame on the head cold since it definitely shortened my planned miles for Sunday. No big deal, though. All of my runs were solid, and I felt sufficiently recovered from the track meet by Thursday. 55.8 miles for the week that included a long run, a race and a workout. Good enough. Just gotta keep on keeping on even when I'm hurting. It will pass...eventually.

Fuck you, horoscope. I'm in no mood for that, and I have no energy to search for anything. My horoscopes are either way too optimistic (like this one) or extremely negative. No in between. Ahhh, but maybe that is the Taurus way! Off to uncover a mystery...said Leslie never! See that? Positive-negative. It's my thing. 
Monday, January 30, 2017- Busy as fuck at work since we had to go on all of the calls during the day, but it really made the time pass quickly. The only problem it posed was that I had to make 3 separate attempts to get my 5-mile treadmill run in. That meant jumping the ambulance with my running clothes and Hoka's still on for every call. I hid my Boston's Mayor's Cup shirt under my job shirt and just hoped no one would notice the shoes. They don't stick out, right? Haha.

At Huggins next to "our" stretcher that wasn't our stretcher from "our" ambulance that wasn't our ambulance. Haha. 
On attempt two, I made it a mile. On attempt three, I completed the last 4! Only took me 6 hours from start to finish!

I did some core work right after that and then stuffed my face with John's leftover turkey wrap from the day before that he didn't like. I was starving. Starving was rare this week because my stress level was high, and I couldn't sleep. That always leaves me with no appetite. I did some core work and then tried to go right to bed. I dozed off for maybe an hour, only to wake up with my mind churning for hours. This is not me. This was me a long time ago until my first thru-hike of the AT in '98. Cured. Only on extremely rare occasions can I not sleep... until the last two months or so. I knew something needed to change soon. I'm not sure if the head cold that came on 2 days later was a result of this stress and not sleeping, but it had been 2 years since I had been sick, and really FOUR years since I had been really, really sick. It was just another thing I thought about all week.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017- I rushed right home from work. Probably could have fit in a few miles on the treadmill, but it was thwarted by the excitement of my new Hoka One One Speed Instinct's arrival! Although, I really need the road shoes ASAP, it was still pretty exciting to open the box.

I spent way too much time opening the box, trying them on, taking the perfect photo to post to Instagram and then coming up with the appropriate hashtags! As much as I hate Instagram, I find it sucking me in. Grrr.

Showered quickly, packed up my backpack with gear and then headed to SOLO for an 8-hour day of Wilderness EMT training at the refresher. This is my third WEMT refresher, and for the first time, I'm really starting to recognize people who have been in it with me all 3 years. Pretty cool. Definitely makes it more comfortable to know who you're with when they throw you right into a mock rescue first thing! Eek! I liked it, though. They don't expect you to remember all of your wilderness skills. This day is usually a fun/no-pressure course and a true refresher on all of those backcountry EMT skills I've rarely used in the last 6 years that I've been a Wilderness EMT. Lunch was awesome (another time that I was actually hungry during the week); everyone was jealous of the homemade whoopie pie I found in the dining hall. I gots mad skillz at finding leftover SOLO desserts, bro. I finally got to be a patient for one of our scenarios, complete with make-up and fake blood I got to gurgle and spit out of my mouth. Haha.

I also had a ruptured liver and broken tibia. I'm a terrible backcountry skier apparently. Haha.
All-in-all a good day. Helped keep my mind off the things that had been eating away at me. During my walk on the trails after lunch, I saw the official announcement (that I never officially got) that I was nominated for USATF-NE Female Athlete of the Year. Super cool. I already knew that I was, but I never actually saw anything formal until today. Thank you to Ellen (Tidd) Raffio and Dave Dunham for both nominating me! Pretty exited to see I was joined by two of my good running friends, Regina Loiacano (we know how to pronounce it now!) and Christin Doneski on that nomination list of 5. I immediately sent out a group text in hopes of getting them both to join me at the banquet Saturday night. I felt like I HAD to go now. By the next day, all 3 of us had bought our tickets. Yay! I knew I wouldn't win, but it was such a cool honor that I never expected in a million years.

By the time class was over, it was dark, but I went ahead with my planned run, a loop from SOLO up Allard Hill, down Dollof Hill, over to Stark Rd to 302 and back to Tasker Hill. I really wanted to get 10 miles in, but I knew the loop would come up shy, and I was fine with that. It was weird doing a headlamp run again. The last two winters meant a lot of dark, headlamp runs since my schedule was different. Since I got off the Monday and Thursday 10 hour shifts in June, I've hardly run in the dark since. I DO NOT miss it. Although, I have to say it probably helped me get through the Stark Rd portion of the run. It's the longest, most boring road in the Valley so it helped not being able to tell where I was. The run came out to 9.2 miles. I was satisfied with that. I had run well. 7:23/mi avg pace with 687ft of elevation gain.

John was with Bryan this Tuesday since we switched out some days, so I went home to a quiet house which I needed after the social interaction of the day. Did a quick Zuzka Light Upper Body and Abs work out then vegged.

I even lit candles! Ooooo. Tilted Barn Raffi. So good. (Ignore the 70s wall decor).
Wednesday, February 1, 2017- Usual 5 miles on the treadmill before work. Felt ok. Pretty much the same as always.

When you get to work and realize it's the first of the month, and you have to do the monthly truck check...

Michelle Dobyne meme. LOL.
Fortunately, it ended up not being too horrible, but it still took 2 hours. Just cleaning the cab took 45 minutes alone. I always look ahead to see what day the 1st of the month is going to fall on, but I had totally forgotten. Kind of makes you want to crawl into a corner and suck your thumb. Haha. Oh well, it got done. It killed time. The day was mostly slow, but both calls were definitely the real deal, so that was good. The rest of the day I spent doing what I'm doing at this moment...writing a blog post, duh. Except I was feeling much worse than I am right now. Mind you, I am not feeling good by any means, but a week ago, I was in that anger/sad back and forth cycle. Today, I'm sad, but it's a different sad. More numb-like and empty. It goes back and forth, but at least, for now, the anger is gone. I knew this was coming; I guess I knew it back in September. Just couldn't accept it yet then. I actually wrote a blog post about it on 9/21 that I never published and never will, but I just reread it, and it's the exact same words. Everything, word-for-word! It doesn't mean the last 4.5 months have been shit; this person was one of the best people to ever walk into my life. I wouldn't trade that time with him for anything, but it's obvious I already knew then that I needed to make a decision and go back to just being alone. Acceptance can be a bitch sometimes, but I have had to do a lot of it, so I'll make it through. However, I'll admit that I miss him already. I doubt that's mutual, but I don't really care about that.

Thursday, February 2, 2017- What I thought was going to be a short, rushed run Thursday from work turned out to be a pretty awesome long run. I supposed to have John from 8:30am on until Saturday, since, like I mentioned, his dad and I switched up some days, but Bryan let me know that John would be with his grandfather for the morning. I was psyched that this would give me a chance to get in a long run for the week. Yay! I wasn't really prepared for a long run, and I was really sick of running around North Conway, so I came up with a plan to make the run more interesting. I ran from Redstone up to Hurricane Mt Road, donned microspikes (that were freezing my hands), then ran an out-and-back to the top of Hurricane Mt Rd in about 1-2 inches of fresh powder (the snow depth varied along the way). It felt great since it broke up the speedy run. Running up Hurricane Mt Rd took a lot less effort than pounding out the fast road miles.

The run back down was quick, and I made a quick stop in the parking area to ditch my microspikes then continued on to 16/302 where I turned and made a loop back to Redstone. 18 miles total. 2:21:28. 7:52/mi avg pace which is skewed from the climb. 1,403ft of elevation gain. I was really happy with the pavement miles, though. The second half of my run averaged 7:08/mi. Such a difference from the previous week's run when I felt so shitty. This was a good one. Unfortunately, though, as soon as I was done, the minor head congestion that had crept up on Wednesday was obviously a bonafide head cold.

Had to share the elevation profile since it's funny.
I picked up John, retrieved my microspikes then stopped at Frontside Grind per John's request. It's so funny going in there with him. EVERYBODY knows him. No one knows me. It's such a nice change. It felt great to be in his shadow for once. I do my best to look like a slob when I'm out in town, so that I don't get recognized or bugged. Seriously, I do. Today was no exception, as I was wearing half of my uniform with socks and Birkenstocks. I had forgotten to bring dry clothes for after my run other than a shirt. If I want people to leave me alone, this is a sure fire way to do it. Hahaha. I was in dire need of food, so I got soup with toast, a day old donut and a latte. I hardly ate another thing the rest of the day.

We skied at King Pine for a few hours in the afternoon, then I was all done. I somehow managed to get my lazy ass off the couch for a 15 minute upper body workout. I'm really hooked on it now. After getting back from Georgia, I've been pretty consistent with 4 days a week of one of Zuzka Light's workouts. So about 6 weeks, and I have seen major results. Seriously, 12-20 minutes each workout, and I'm all of a sudden seeing abs and back muscles again! Crazy. I can't quit now. I'm even doing planks at work. I take photos every two weeks to see the progress. It's amazing how little time it has taken to build up the upper body. And, no, I won't be posting those pictures here. That's too Instagramish. #lookatme. Granted, I do post a lot of selfies in my blog. I'll admit it. But I'm the only one who takes pictures of me outside of races, unless I force John to do it. Haha.

I had to break out a good beer after such an active day, so out came a Fat Alberta. Fortunately, the head cold hadn't taken my sense of taste away...yet. Watched Gone Girl for the first time. Wow. Good movie.

Friday, February 3, 2017- Head cold was worse. My eyes felt puffy and my nose was running like crazy, but I can deal with a head cold. It's the chest cold that really messes you up. I was just hoping it didn't end up there. Running didn't seem to be a problem with it. I went right out for an easy 5.3 mile run through Cranmore Shores in 39:50. Between the long run the day before and a race the next day, I just ran to get something in. I felt surprisingly good.

Rushed John out of the door for my emergency hair appointment that I made on Wednesday. I couldn't go to the banquet the next day with that awful hair. I had purchased a Groupon for Tangles in Bridgton, Maine; $29 for highlights, cut and style. I couldn't beat that. I was really happy with the result! Too bad, I can't fix my own hair, though, because she made it look really cute. I had about 3 inches chopped off. That's how gross it was. I'm done attempting long hair; I just can't do it. My hair is too fine. The length is still below my chin, but just barely. I like it, and I liked the hairdresser. It was entertaining for awhile watching the woman ahead of me complaining about how her hair hadn't been cut to match the picture in the magazine she had picked out. The hairdresser even brought out her boss to help her explain to the woman that what she wanted wasn't possible for her hair type. It was pretty baffling.And after all of that she said, "I have 4 kids so I don't have time to fix my hair anyway." Then SHE paid with a Groupon. Wow. The second she walked out the door, we all busted out laughing.

John and I went right home, picked up the dogs and drove to the Albany Town Forest to x-c ski. John asked if he could walk instead. I told him that was fine as long as he could keep up. And he did. He even pulled me for awhile. Haha!! 2.3 miles. Great conditions and a beautiful day.

Got in my 15 minute upper body workout as soon as we got home then made a fire in the woodstove. I had no appetite, but I still cooked us hamburgers and forced myself to eat. The head cold was really kicking in by this point, so I was super groggy and feeling pessimistic about the next day's race. I mistakenly opened a great beer I'd been saving, forgetting that I couldn't taste it. What a waste. Haha. I posted this picture of it on the FB beer page...and then deleted it 2 hours later.

Saturday, February 4, 2017- Old Mountain Trail 5K-

This was a day that Bryan and I had switched out so that John didn't have to come all the way back to Rhode Island and then to the USATF Banquet later. As heavy as my head felt when I woke up just after 4am, I was happy I only had myself to worry about getting out the door. The drive isn't normally bad, but the grogginess really got to me, so I struggled to keep my eyes open. What it must be like to have a chauffeur! Haha. I looked pretty bad with the puffy eyes by the time I got to Old Mountain, but once I stepped out in the frigid fresh air, I felt good. This was the 2nd race in the Series for the 4th Season Races put on on by Off Rhode Racing, and also another race new to me.

 I checked in then made an attempt to figure out the course before I ended up back at the check in area .4 later where I found Jeff Walker who sent me in the right direction. Since I was wearing my new Hoka One One Speed Instinct's for the first time ever, I really needed to run in them before I raced in them! I also needed to know the course since I heard it was windy, but fast.

My first step into the woods was a significant moment for me. The first time pure joy and an unforced smile came out of me in almost a week. I was running on dirt and leaves! It had been so long! I literally smiled the entire 3 mile run. There were patches of ice spaced out along the course, but for the most part, it was dirt. I was almost out of practice for it, so I was even more thankful for the warm up. The shoes felt great. So comfortable and not too thick of a sole. I could feel what I needed of the ground. The grip was perfect. The only thing I didn't notice on the warm up, since I was running so slowly, was that I'd left the laces too loose in the toe box. During the race, my feet would end up sliding around ever so slightly. No harm done, and it didn't have anything to do with the shoes themselves, so that was good. I was very happy with them.

I only had about 20 minutes between the warm up and the start to get ready to race. I was very much regretting my promise to Steve Brightman that I would wear shorts for this one. The sun was warm, but the wind was bitter cold. Plus, my pasty white legs got enough exposure on the track the week before. Unless it's warm, I'll be back in pants for Belleville. I hung out with a few people before Mike called us down to the field for the race start. I hadn't seen anyone of competition earlier, but a younger woman lined right up on the start line and took off fast. She was wearing Nike road shoes, though, so I was hoping that was an indication of not being a fast trail runner. I was kind of worried after we came around the ball field that I couldn't keep up with her! She entered the woods before I did which was not cool with me, so I decided to really bust it out up that first hill before the trail narrowed and passed her. I didn't let up either. She had me running scared the whole way. I was thankful my trail legs were back so quickly, since I had no trouble with the footing or the twists and turns. I had my eyes set on a dude up ahead with hot pink arm warmers. Um, no. I SO wanted to beat him, so that helped keep me going. I ended up passing two of the guys in front of me, but Andy Neil passed me in the 3rd mile. I laughed and said, "You always pass me!" At that point, I didn't think I would catch up to pink arm warmers so I watched the race ahead of me and hoped Andy would pass him. I was glad I knew the 3rd mile or that evil climb and then the tease of bringing you close to the finish then back out for a climb would have totally taken me by surprise. I actually felt like I knew the course like the back of my hand already only after running it once. I even knew where to step over the few icy and muddy sections. By the time we hit the mile 3 sign, I wasn't too far back from Andy, pink arm warmers and another guy so I was able to watch what I thought was both of them passing arm warmers just before the finish. Andy confirmed this, and I was like, "Yes!" I on the other hand couldn't catch him. He was one place ahead of me, but got me by 12 seconds. I finished in 22:22 which I was super happy about. My goal was a sub-23. I finished 18th overall and 1st woman. The one who had me running scared the whole time finished second woman, but almost 2 minutes back. That was a sigh of relief. Haha. Eric Lonergan took the win, with Brightman 3rd. Three 18 year old guys no one knew all finished in the top 10. Full Results.

I did attempt to smile, but my face was frozen.
I was freezing after only a few minutes at the finish so ran to my car for warm clothes and then right into a 2-mile cool down with Steve Brightman on the course. It felt good to run slowly again. Haha. We barely made it back before the awards. I walked towards my car then stopped to talk to Muddy for a few minutes until I could hear Mike Galoob yelling from behind the building. I was retrieved and told he was yelling for me. haha. So I ran down. Picked out beer for my award, although I don't know why I didn't pick Girl Scout cookies or socks since Von Trapp isn't my favorite beer. I'll just hang on to the case to bring with me to the next party I go to... so it looks like I'll have that beer for the rest of my life. I wonder how well it ages. :)

Made a quick change of clothes, then met Scott Mason, Rachel Flaksman, Mike Crutchley and Mike Macedo at Mews for beers and lunch. I was psyched to sit in the bar for once since I was kid-free! Not that I don't like having John with me, but it is nice to go to a race and only have myself to worry about every now and then. Racing is stressful enough. Add having another person there you have to make sure is safe and taken care of doubles that stress. We stayed for awhile. That post-race high brought my appetite back, and I realized I was really hungry. I ate my entire calzone, and it was huge! Three beers, and I still wasn't stuffed when I left.

Crutchley, Rachel and Scott and Mews
I decided to swing into the Tilted Barn to fill up my bottle on the way north. I didn't realize they took credit cards now, so I stopped at an ATM for cash, only to find it broken. Found another one, but the time this wasted put me in a bit of a rush. Scott had already been at Tilted Barn for probably 15 minutes by the time I got there. And oh my god, for someone like me who has no patience for slowness, I was going crazy inside. It took 30 minutes to fill my bottle which had me leaving there way later than planned to get to Waltham for the banquet.

I still had to get a shower before the banquet, so I drove to Planet Fitness in Waltham where I did the wrong thing. Planned to pay the day use fee for the shower. Walked in with credit card in hand. No one was at the desk. I stood there for a minute. Saw sign that said, "Be back in a few minutes." Watched the devil on one shoulder win the argument with the angel on the other and just walked back to the bathroom without paying. I know. I know. That's just not something I would do, but I did. I probably shouldn't even admit this here. Eek. If I were using the equipment, I would never have done that; not that it makes it right. I admit it. I did the wrong thing, but a part of me is bad like that. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. Haha.

I took a quick shower, then made an attempt to dress up and look nice-ish for the banquet. As I was drying my hair, the head cold just hit me hard. I was all of sudden super tired and groggy and my eyes were bloodshot. I so needed eye drops! I ran into Ginger Reiner as I was walking in. Christin was already there. It was funny walking in with Ginger because we walked into find the majority of the people there so far had been at the masters meet the week before. It was neat seeing everybody dressed up. The crowd was small and comfortable. Christin and her husband, James, came down from their room; I was telling everyone how I needed eye drops. A few minutes later, Regina showed up. She asked how I was, and I mentioned my head cold. First thing out of her mouth, "I have eye drops. Would you like some?" Wow! How cool is that? Regina was sweet and bought me a glass of wine, then we found our table. Our table was a mixed team table of CMS and BAA. We had two empty chairs, so Christin and James took those to make it also a Whirlaway and aR table. Jim Pawlicki and Dave Dunham were there at our table. I couldn't pass up the opportunity for the selfie with Action Dave that I posted at the beginning of this blog. The banquet was fun. The food was great. Abby D'Agostino was the guest speaker and was just so cute. She did a great job with her speech about all of her injuries and getting past them all. Brief description. The awards were pretty quick after. Christin would end up winning Runner of the Year. This was her second time being nominated so it was definitely her turn to be honored. I knew it would be either her or Regina, so I was happy to see her get the award. It would have been nice to win myself, but like I said before, I knew I wouldn't so I didn't get my hopes up too much. Haha.

Christin, Regina, Action Dave and me
The band started shortly after the awards. I was way too warm in there and started not to feel good. Christin and James had already left to go back to their room. Regina was ready to leave, too, so we said goodbye to a few people then walked out together. The fresh air felt so good. I had a long drive that would end up being pretty brutal between fatigue and the head cold. I struggled at the end of it, but luckily made it home ok just before midnight. The one good thing about being sick and tired was that I got the first solid night's sleep I'd had in weeks.

Sunday, February 5, 2017- I woke up only briefly at 7am and then woke up around 8:15am. I was legitimately sick and couldn't get myself out of bed for another 30 minutes. John came in and said his dad was going to take him to Frontside Grind which was cool with me since I was junk. I head felt like it was going to pop. I took the dogs out, but then sat on the couch with coffee for the next 1.5 hours. I couldn't move. I had to run, though. I knew it would actually help my head. I just didn't know what I wanted to run. In that state, I'm not sure how I came up with 10x hill repeats, but that's what I decided on. My street has a really decent hill. Gains about 55ft over .1 miles with an average 8.6% grade (this is all according to Strava, so accuracy is probably off). Wow, yeah, look at this awesome hill I have access to like a few steps from house. Have I ever once taken advantage of that for hill repeats? Nope. Not once in the 3.5 years I've lived in the house. And just hill repeats alone? Nah. Never do 'em. The last time I did hill repeats was when I was trying to train for the Continental Divide Trail Race in 2010, the USATF 10K Trail Championship Race that year. I had one tiny hill near my house on Fort Bragg, so I did hill repeats. Haven't done them since.

Oh, on a side note, that race was the first time I ever saw Dave Dunham and Tim Van Orden. I had already researched the hell out of mountain running in New England in preparation for moving back to NH, so they were already like celebrities to me. I never would have thought I'd get to know them, let alone have one of them nominate ME for Runner of the Year. It's still crazy to me how my life has unfolded, the positive and the negative. It seems like negative is winning out right now, but there really is SO much positive there, too. Funny thing about that race, I guarantee you that I would have been in the top 3 if I were able to go back in the shape I'm in now. I still finished 8th, though, and was happy with that.

Anyway, back to the hill repeats. I ran a really slow mile around the neighborhood to warm up then went right into the hill workout. It definitely hurt, especially with the head cold, but I felt surprisingly good. I was also extremely happy with my splits. They were really consistent for the most part. I was so done by the 9th one, but pushed hard on the 10th to keep it in line with the rest. I didn't run the last ones faster than the first, but I'd say being consistent was good enough. Finished off with another mile cool down around the neighborhood to make it 5 miles total. I ended up with 677ft of elevation gain by the end, so I'd say I ran some hills. Haha.

55ft 0.1 mile 8.6% grade x 10-
 58, 59, 59, 60, 58, 59, 59, 59, 61, 59

I definitely had a headache after but felt better at the same time, so I think it actually helped to do that run. I actually really like the workout, too, so I'll probably be doing more of this in the future. Hopefully, they'll be faster after the sand piles are gone.

I didn't bother showering when I got back in the house. Like I said, I like to look like a total slob when I'm out here in town. Put on the Six03 sweatpants I'd slept in, a hoody and a fleece then took John over to Ham Arena so we could ice skate. We haven't been in over a year, and I totally spaced that John had outgrown his skates, so we had to rent him a pair. The place wasn't crowded at all, so we had a really good time. I didn't feel great at first. Mainly just tired, but I can't help myself once I get back in the skating groove to put on some speed around the ice. It's really fun. Haha.

We hung out for awhile after eating popcorn and then went home. I decided to get my upper body workout in before taking a shower. I was sitting on my yoga mat right after I was done and all of this stress and sadness and anger finally came to a head, and I was ready for an answer as to what to do next. The only solution I could come up with was to completely sever ties with this other person, so I did it right then and there. I won't say it went that well, nor was it cut and dry. I still don't know if it will stay that way because I don't like losing a friend, especially someone who probably knows me better than anyone else in this world. I just don't know if staying friends is healthy for me. I probably shouldn't even be writing any of this on my blog either. This is way oversharing. It's still vague enough for privacy purposes, but it probably is too personal to be writing about. I'm not sure this person will even read it, though, so it probably doesn't matter. I have learned that I tend to cut people off quite a bit. I guess I do it to protect myself from further damage, but it definitely has left me alone. That's why a lot of this is my problem and not his. And also why I'm not sure I'm making the right decision. I think it's too late anyway. In protecting myself, I end up hurting other people, and I think that's what I've done to the point of it being irreversible. The weird part, though, is that I was sad right after I did this, but then felt a huge sense of relief. So maybe it was the right decision. If it wasn't maybe I can make it right down the road. For now, I'm just going to focus on my crazy running addiction and my son.

It's kind of weird that this song just came out a week ago. I was obsessed with one of their other songs 2 years ago when I was at a similar crossroads in my life. Like I said before, a lot of the songs I put on here aren't for any reason other than I like them. This one I'm putting up because I've already had it on repeat and the weird timing.

Thought I'd end it on a beer note. Most of these you can see are from RI/CT friends. They're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment