Friday Night Vertical 2021

Friday Night Vertical 2021

Friday, September 30, 2016

He Has Been Served!





Court date for the permanent restraining order is in late October. As much as I would like to share the insane events of the last few days, now that this has become a legal matter, I won't be posting anymore about this until after the court matters are settled. And, yes, matterS is correct. A second court matter is likely after an incident yesterday that involved Carroll County PD as well as Worcester PD. I'm just hoping that Michael can accept the reality of this situation and leave me alone. I'm NOT the person he thinks I am. Being an EMT leaves one with a very apathetic attitude. We learn to be kind, but never care too much. In that sense, I am a COLD person. Being a cold person gives me the ability to not care about the life of someone who threatens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment